Brand preservation and employee- and customer- retention are a focus for every investment.
Investment to grow business
Investment of capital into business post-close to increase level of organic growth and profitability.
Opportunity for business owners to reinvest a portion of their sales proceeds to participate in the upside of American Restoration.
Creation of deal structures that accommodate owners’ goals with provision of transparency, speed, certainty and liquidity at close.
What are characteristics
of an attractive restoration business?
- Profitable business at scale in one or multiple markets
- Mix of mitigation and restoration revenue
- Mix of commercial and residential revenue
- Stable base business outside of out-of-state catastrophe work
- Mix of sales channels not solely dependent on program work
- Strong continuing management or solid transition plan